Votes: 8 66.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a cannibalistic demon with an eye for strapping young men and an elfin creature that lusts after gold seeing who can out-nasty the other. Both are ugly as the butt of diarrhea crusted hog and both can FUBAR anyone who gets in their path. But who is the baddest of the bad here? In this match we pit...

The Creeper

vs.

The Leprechaun

The polls are open me boyo's and lassies! Time to get in and send one of these sucka's to the next round.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went with the 'Chaun too. I just think that if that little bastard worked up some sort of glamour against the Creeper, giving him some sort of illusion that he was going to get some boy meat, then Warwick should be able to easily ensnare him with a spell from the wee faery folk. :jol:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
lepie for me. Hes totally creapy and magical.... he can kick anyones ass for a penny.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Gotta go with the Irish here. If nothing else he surely would have some nice Whiskey, now wouldn't ya say? (said with an Irish lilt). :D

·
Banned
160 Posts
The Leprechaun, cause that little green ****er doesn't play around

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Leprechaun heads off to bring misfortune to his next opponent, and we send The Creeper to take a much needed shower. And time for us to go to another match-up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.