Votes: 8 88.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two cosmic entities collide in this next throwdown. One has a taste for children, the other a taste for all lifeforms. To this I bring you:

Pennywise the Dancing Clown

vs.

The Thing

Move into the polls folks and vote fast. That next person in line may not be who he appears to be.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, The Thing hands down. Pennywise, though a powerful being, was defeated by a pack of brats with no discernible powers except their faith and imaginations. One imagines that a pack of Jehovah's Witnesses could bring about the same result with copies of The Watch Tower.

The Thing is an entity comprised of many. Each one of its cells can duplicate a larger organism. It should be able to absorb and replicate ANY form Pennywise decided to take. Of all the creatures in place for these bouts, it is the most formidable. How can you possibly defeat something that could copy perfectly anyone or anything you know and eventually do the same to you?

·
Banned
160 Posts
The Thing, simply put it could mop the floor with pennywise.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You need to see The Thing, if not the other one. One of the best Horror movies of all-time. Quite possibly #1 on my favorites list. I hold it in VERY high regard.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I've missed out on so many movies. I should just lock myself in the bedroom for a weekend and watch them all.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I had to choose The Thing. You never know where or who it is, and man is it fast, too! Pennywise relies too much on the psychology of human fear for his attacks, and such a strategy would be lost on another alien entity like The Thing.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pennywise is having his grease painted ass handed to him, quite badly I might add. Anyone else wanting in had better get to voting. The polls will close soon.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I don't think I'm missing my guess by saying the clown has been soundly trounced. Time for another bout...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.