Votes: 10 100.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget Freddy vs. Jason. This is the fight that should have went down. It's more along both of these villains playing field. With that proclamation, let me present to you:

Freddy Krueger

vs.

Pinhead

This promises to be one helluva supernatural bout, so get in and vote fiends, the polls are now open.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Pinhead, for no other reason than that I like his makeup job better.

...Well, okay, one other reason. Freddy's powers lie within the dream world, and I don't see a demon entity like Pinhead needing naptime.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll take it one step farther. Pinhead could traverse the world of dreams. If they were to face each other on a physical plane of existence, Krueger wouldn't last ten seconds against Pinhead's instruments of torture. Plus, the duke of Hell is backed by the power of a major demonic entity like Leviathan. So, put that in your pipe n' smoke it, Freddy, ya friggin' potato head!

·
Banned
155 Posts
Pinhead would tear Krueger to shreds for reasons my father already stated and for the fact that Krueger was simply a pussy that killed children, Pinhead on the other hand kills anyone.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to give this just a few more votes then I'm going to close it off. Krueger is getting his burned butt royally kicked.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We send Krueger off to dreamland after a very sound and humiliating defeat. No votes....Pinhead, of course moves ahead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.