Votes: 10 100.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget Freddy vs. Jason. This is the fight that should have went down. It's more along both of these villains playing field. With that proclamation, let me present to you:

Freddy Krueger

vs.

Pinhead

This promises to be one helluva supernatural bout, so get in and vote fiends, the polls are now open.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Pinhead, for no other reason than that I like his makeup job better.

...Well, okay, one other reason. Freddy's powers lie within the dream world, and I don't see a demon entity like Pinhead needing naptime.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll take it one step farther. Pinhead could traverse the world of dreams. If they were to face each other on a physical plane of existence, Krueger wouldn't last ten seconds against Pinhead's instruments of torture. Plus, the duke of Hell is backed by the power of a major demonic entity like Leviathan. So, put that in your pipe n' smoke it, Freddy, ya friggin' potato head!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Pinhead would tear Krueger to shreds for reasons my father already stated and for the fact that Krueger was simply a pussy that killed children, Pinhead on the other hand kills anyone.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,928 Posts
I'm going with Pinhead. His powers and abilities, while superficially similar to Mr. Kruger, far exceed those of the haunter of Elm Street.

I'd side with Pinhead in this fight.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to give this just a few more votes then I'm going to close it off. Krueger is getting his burned butt royally kicked.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,776 Posts
Even though Freddy has staked his claim in the horror world, Pinhead would take Freddy's homemade knives/glove and shove it up his ass.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We send Krueger off to dreamland after a very sound and humiliating defeat. No votes....Pinhead, of course moves ahead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.