Votes: 2 22.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magic vs. Magic in this one, but whose the most powerful? We have the son of Satan vs. The Evil Djinn, this one will be a mystical throwdown as we pit:

Warlock

vs.

Wishmaster

This is one I'm really going to have to think about before I vote either way. So you guys go ahead, there is much for me to mull over...

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I have a feeling that I'll vote the wrong way on this one. LOL!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After much deliberation, I went with Warlock. Wishmaster draws power from wishes. Warlock doesn't need to make such trivial piddling things, he can make anything a reality. He IS the son of the Big D after all, and if Beelzebub is your Pop there isn't a whole helluva lot you have to worry about. Wishes indeed!

Warlock, easily.

As far as the actors who portray both creatures, Julian Sands and Andrew Divoff both ****ing rock!

·
Banned
160 Posts
Warlock enough said

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I went with Warlock. Please don't beat me....but haven't seen the Wishmaster flicks.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Warlock. The Djinn is confined to granting wishes, and that therefore puts a limit on what he can and can't do. He's forced to only do things within the realm of feasible interpretation of others' wishes. The warlock isn't restricted like that.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
After much thought, I am going with Warlock on this one.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We close this match with the Warlock coming out on top. Next up we have the one many of you have been wondering and waiting for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.