Votes: 10 90.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This marks the end of the qualifying rounds and from here we go onto the Prelims. We have eliminated fifteen Horror movie fiends to get to this point, and we can only go out with a bang on this series of matches and so without further ado:

Michael Myers

vs.

Jason Voorhees

Both of these menaces have killed more people combined than the Black Death. I of course, exaggerate just a tad, but not by much. Who though would win in an all out edged weapons brawl? Get to the polls people, it's that time again.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I vote for Jason. He has been electrocuted, burned, shot, ran over, hung, stabbed, blown to bits, doused with toxic waste, drowned...****ing name it! And he still comes back and racks up the body count. Myers track record is impressive, but he doesn't even begin to compare. Jason Voorhees is probably the most effective Hollywood killing machine in silver screen history and I would bet the house on him if he were turned loose on Osama Bin Laden and his terrorist butt buddies, Al-Qaida. The murderous Muslims wouldn't stand a chance and neither does Michael Myers. Jason by a landslide.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I need to vote for Jason as well. The whole "Camp" thing has terrified me over the years. Being from the Great White North and camping as a staple in my life, lead me to fearing Jason. Im camping this weekend and know I wont be sleeping after this thread has awakened my fears of being murdered at camp.... so anyway....

He knows all, sees all and can kick your ass for living in whoredom and doing drugs, drinking etc... In reality, Jason is a really moral guy!

So with that I vote for Jason, nothing against Michael....

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
:voorhees: Needless to say, I vote for Jason.:voorhees:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprised there hasn't been more votes than this by now, especially with these two going at it. Surely people can't be that engrossed in conversations about PVC pipe, foam and 2x4's. :confused:

·
Banned
160 Posts
I vote Voorhees.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And Jason it tis! The Sultan of Slash moves forward and Myers joins the the others we have sent away. This poll is closed, and that's the end of the qualifying rounds and we now move to the prelims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.