Votes: 4 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's alien vs. alien once again. One hunts other creatures for the sport and the other hunts humans to enslave after death! Next up:

Predator

vs.

The Tallman

Get to the polls guys, they are now open.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with Predator as well. The Tallman can't be defeated by we tech deficient humans and so we easily succumb to whatever machinations he has in store for our sleepy little towns. the Predators are another matter entirely. I believe they have enough high-tech toys at their disposal that the Tallman's threat would be swiftly expunged. In fact, there aren't many monsters or beings that could logically stand against them...that is if this **** were real. :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I had to go with Tallman based on overall fear factor instilled in me while growing up. When I first saw Phantasm, I was fairly young and it freaked me out. I was much older when I saw Predator and just enjoyed the film as an action adventure. So there you have it.

·
Banned
160 Posts
I go for the Tallman, sorry pops had to do it. I say the tallman because the predators can be easily destroyed whereas the tallman has not been defeated and every phantasm film pretty much had a (The End?) kind of closing. Contemplate this one for a moment, I do not doubt the predators abilities but a shmuck like Danny Glover defeated it so what does that say about the technologically advanced alien? It says that if a person that uses the word Asshole excessively can defeat it, then any child with a forty five and some bad language can defeat it as well. Now on the other hand the Tallman has been shot, stabbed, blown up, so on and so on and still he has remained in the realm of the living. Jebidiah Morningside would annihilate the predator!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Predator puts the Tallman's head on a stick and returns to his starship until the quarterfinals. We also move onto the next match.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.