Votes: 11 73.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another classic match between classic monsters. A blast from HMDM past as we pit Universal against Hammer studios.

Creature From The Black Lagoon

vs.

Christopher Lee's Dracula

The Prince of Darkness in an all out Monster Bash against the Denizen of the Deep. Get in here and get voting guys. The Polls are open.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Oh, c'mon!
They kill Lee's Dracula by dropping him into a lake.
The Creature would eat him for lunch!:smoking:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like me and Raxl are in a minority right now. I also went with Creech.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Sorry folks but Dracula is the undead and the Creature is just and oversized salamander. Dracula would use his scrawny ass as bait.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
.... and the length of time this round is taking to close smells fishy to me too.... hmmm could it be that Sin voted for the fish and is waiting for the fish to swim ahead????

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
But isnt he the Moderator for this forum... Are we just posting blindly without suitable moderation????

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
So you are kind of like the substitute teacher who is in class, but really has no way of implementing punishments... unless of course we have to report to Z-Fs office. :D

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
So you are kind of like the substitute teacher who is in class, but really has no way of implementing punishments... unless of course we have to report to Z-Fs office. :D
I'm like a substitute teacher......with CANDY! hehehe

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
FYI...Our fearless leader Sinister should be back in action tomorrow, so long as all went well with the transfer at the computer hospital.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
.... and the length of time this round is taking to close smells fishy to me too.... hmmm could it be that Sin voted for the fish and is waiting for the fish to swim ahead????
Yep. I did vote for Creech. I broke my PC and faked all this nasty coughing and cogestion in hopes of having the Gillman get ahead. It would seem my elaborate ruse was all in vain. Drac takes this one and we FINALLY move onto the next round.:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.