Votes: 9 90.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this round we have a weird little girl who refuses to move up to the DVD revolution and a hulking undead creature who draws the ire of hicks wielding pitchforks and torches. Next up:

Samara Morgan

vs.

Frankenstein's Monster

Time once again to cast your votes. Me, I already have. Morgan couldn't cut it against Frankie. Putting aside the fact that there aren't any such contraptions as TV's and VCR's in Bolt Neck's day, The Monster is little more intelligent than Romero's undead. To whit, Samara's death stare would have no effect on him. Flat Top would then do to this one little girl the same as he did to another small fry in another film, and it would be back in the well for Samara Morgan. The Monster all the way for me.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I'm going with Samara - Frankie has a conscience, Samara doesn't.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only eight votes thus far? What gives you guys? Need a bit more participation here...

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I'm goin with Franky's Baby since Samarra's power is really tied into antiquated electronic devices and The Monster can wreak havoc upon anyone even those who have never even watched a VHS tape.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Monster trounces the little devil girl quite soundly. With that we move on...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.