Votes: 6 54.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The second of our matches here pits a ghost of a vengeful slave who brandishes a hook and has control of killer bees. The other is an interdimensional slave driver who employs the use of flying spheres with deadly attachments and refugees of the race of Jawas from Star Wars. Who would do the most ass kicking in an all out brawl between:

The Candyman

vs.

The Tallman

The bees and spheres are flying and the polls are open so get in and get voting.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Hmmm I guess I won't vote since I haven't seen either of these movies.
GASP! Yeah...bad Haunt.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek: I can sort of understand Candyman, but Phantasm? I guess I know what we'll be viewing the next time you come over for a visit.

The Tallman would take this one. Bees won't be able to **** when they are on a planet that has a crushing atmosphere, and i'll just bet those flying cuisanart's have built in insecticide sprayers...

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Sinister said:
I guess I know what we'll be viewing the next time you come over for a visit.
Just so long as the movies don't have any icky eyeball scenes - I can't handle it. :googly:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
...CANDYMAN!!!

Really, just because I've never been able to make sense of Tall Man's history.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Candyman for me even though there is a great respect for Tallman. I think Candyman has more to offer than just the bees.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By the slim margin of one vote, Angus Scrimm's alter ego moves to the second round and we move to the next in this set of bouts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.