Votes: 9 60.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A modern day cannibal tangles with a moldy Egyptian revenant in this fisticuffs. Who will emerge the victor when we pit:

Hannibal Lecter

vs

The Mummy

Let the throwdown and voting commence immediately.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Gotta go with the undead. HL is certainly a brilliant, sadistic killer, but he is confined to the realm of the living and will grow old and die just like everyone else. Sure he can eat a mummy, but would that necessarily kill the Mum? I think not. When all else fails, you gotta go with the cursed undead wrapped up in a tight package. The mummy may be slow, but he is relentless in his pursuits.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Hmmm this is a tough one. I'm going to go with the good doctor.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went with Hannibal. He has a brain, and if you go by the Egyptian's methods of mummification, The Mummy doesn't have one. Hannibal is learned and would find a way to defeat the former high priest.

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,928 Posts
Since I believe we are talking Karloff's Im-Ho-Tep, I voted for the Mummy. He has had years and years of practice and was quite shrewd. I think he could take Lecter out.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
What if the good doctor hacked the mummy up? Does it matter if he's dead or not if his body parts are kept apart? Hmmm, just a thought.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
However if the mummy hacked apart HL, then that would be the end of him; while the hacked apart Mum still tries to reconstitute. The Mum is relentless. A dead HL is just that... dead.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the cannibal needs is a lighted match...that dry sucka will burn up real good! :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I seriously doubt HL is into Cajun food so I cant imagine him burning the Mum to a crisp like that. :)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
i had to vote mummy. Lecter is a smart cookie, but even the weakest version of a mummy would probably nail the Bad doc with a curse that would kill him in the end

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since this one is so close, I'm giving it another day or so. Get to those polls!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mums takes the match from the good doctor and we move to the next round.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.