Votes: 2 18.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here goes the last of the qualifying rounds. We move onto the Quarterfinals from here. The last pairing before then is the son of Satan himself, squaring off against the psychotic, zombiefied son of Elias and Pamela Voorhees:

The Warlock

vs.

Jason Voorhees

This one is a no-brainer. Unless Jason could get his hands on a holy relic to use as a weapon of some sort, and with all the carousing that goes on at Camp Crystal Lake that is a nigh impossibility, then he is simply outclassed in this bout. The Warlock can't be killed through Voorhees usual hack n' slash methods and I'm sure since he can turn folks into priceless works of art, then Jason doesn't have a prayer of coming out the victor. Warlock takes this one to the bank.

·
Administrator
10,705 Posts
I am he of empty crib and stillborn fold,
I am he who's coming the stars have foretold,
I am he with heart forged by blackest coal,
I am he who makest whole the glorious goal of Satan's unborn soul!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Voorhees is getting his undead psychotic patootie kicked by Julian Sands. We'll close this out after a couple of more votes. So get hoppin' ya'll. In a day or two if nothing changes, I'm sending The Warlock to the Quarterfinals.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
8-2 !!!
Ouch.:voorhees: :voorhees:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another staggering defeat. This time it is none other than Crystal Lake's homie Jason Voorhees getting the axe. We bid him adieu as well as this portion of the matches and move to the Quarterfinals. :voorhees:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.