Votes: 7 70.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The second battle of three where it concerns straight out Vampire War. Our first contender is a Vampire/Werewolf hybrid that can do some major ass kicking on both races. The second is a mutant Vampire that is nigh unbeatable. The bloodd-letting is about to begin:

Michael Corvin

vs.

Jared Nomak

This is a true slugfest to which many others will pale in comparison. The two are pretty much evenly matched but it's up to you to decide whose going to pull out all stops. Get to voting, fiends!

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
I'm sure Jared will win this one but what can I say...Michael...I'D TAP THAT!!!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nomak. I always wondered how the Reaper Strain would affect Corvin's hybrid metabolism. Corvin is powerful, but he suffers from a setback that Nomak is not weighed down by: Compassion. Jared Nomak is brutal and would utterly destroy Corvin in an all out brawl.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Nomak! If you haven't seen Blade 2 go back and watch it because he was royally kicking the **** out of Blade, slamming him into walls and so on and so on. On the other hand Corvin had to have a chick beat the **** out of his enemy in underworld, if it weren't for Selena, Corvin would have had his ass handed to him. Corvin is useless!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Nomak. I was seriously disappointed not only by the makeup job for Corvin's hybrid character in Underworld, but also by his lack of any apparent ass-kicking ability.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Yes Omega, I do agree with you about Nomak's superior ass kicking ability. If Nomak hadn't been hit by the sunlight while he was kicking Blade's ass all over the place (middle of movie???) then Nomak would have won.
Oh well. I told you I had other reasons for voting the way I did and I just LOVE voting against you and Sin sometimes! hehehe I'm a stinker.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Novak would take Corvin. Bottom-line Corvin has to transform into his asskicking self vs Novak who is always an asskicker. Besides I have a crush on his sister in the movie. :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ladies liking for Corvin as eye candy notwithstanding, I'm going to go ahead and award this match to the pissed off carrier of the Reaper Strain and offspring of Overlord Eli Damaskinos, one Jared Nomak. This poll is now officially closed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.