Votes: 10 62.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A hunter chases one who has been hunted all his short life by inbred villagers with pitchforks, torches and clubs. How will the latter be able to stand up to advanced weaponry?

Predator

VS.

Frankenstein's Monster

This is a no brainer. Although The Monster is one of the best beloved and recognized movie creatures, there is just no way it could withstand a direct assault from a Predator. High Tech arsenal aside, it is much faster, stronger, has hand-to-hand combat capabilities and it's tracking skills are second to none. I'm afraid the hunters would be having a flat top skull in it's ships trophy room.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I dunno, I don't think that the monster would present enough of a challange for the hunters to waste their time.

The monster might win by forefit cause the Pred didn't come to play :D

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's too late now, but we are talking about an all out brawl, not like the Predator just decided to **** with the shambling monster who just happened to be strolling by minding it's own business. Since The Monster becomes agressive when agitated, it would no doubt become distressed should the Predator suddenly appear forcing Frank to attack it, and when he saw he couldn't beat the alien, would try to use a weapon of some sort and that's when The Monster would get it's ass stomped. Don't even bring up that The Predator only attacks people with guns. Billy in the first movie was taken out for using a blade. I think when provoked enough, it's not going to matter a damn how dim witted the aggressor is, it's going down by any means necessary. The Predator would win. End of story.

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Having a weapon and making it sporting would be the only reason I think the Predator would consider fighting the monster. So, hand the monster a big stick and watch him end up as unidentifiable pieces.
Go Predator!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We need at least three more votes...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
OK...casting my vote here. Frankenstein for me. No particular reason..just didn't like Predator as much! Lame reason I know but it's all I've got!

·
JT's Sidekick
2,630 Posts
I vote for old bolt neck Frankenstein. He can take a ton of punishment......

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Um...nevermind. Anyone else want to vote can on this, but I think it's a lost cause. I have to go to work right now and won't have time to close this until tomorrow and set up the next match. The polls are still open for a tad but will be for a few hours more. The clock is ticking...

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As much as it pains me to say this, the winner and first entrant into the Finals is Frankenstein's Monster. This poll to me has been the most perplexing and disappointing. Nevertheless, it is now time to move onto the next to the last match in this series.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.