Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Oh, **** on all this.
Friday 6 kicks Halloween 2's ass 10 ways til sunday.
Now, I'm not gonna lie, I've never been a big fan of HALLOWEEN. Maybe one day I'll dig up that old HALLOWEEN timeline I did. But, let's get this going.
Halloween 2 is set in the terrifying locale of...a walk in clinic.
And where are all the staff at? It's Halloween, and there are like, a total of 4 people in there.
Jamie Lee Curtis is pointless in this one. Not only does she not have anything good to do, more importantly, her CHARACTER has nothing to do except lay around in a hospital bed.
Loomis almost makes this flick watchable. Almost.
Oh, and look, there goes Lance Guest, before he hit it "big" in JAWS 4. Look at him cry in the ambulance. Hey, does he ever get killed? Or do the film makers just forget about him?
And that state trooper? He makes Crystal Lake's finest look like the greatest police force of all time.
The guy playing Michael this time around is a friggin' stiff. He reminds me of the clown that played Jason in Jason vs Freddy.
What's up with that kid in the Myers mask at the start of the movie anyways?
It's like, 10 minutes after the first movie, and somehow this clown already has a complete local serial killer costume.
I know Carpenter and company had no intention of making this movie, but they didn't have to make it LOOK like they didn't want to make it.

FRIDAY THE 13th PART 6: JASON LIVES
The funniest of the series. Not that that means too much, but I love the attempt they made at humor in this one. I LOVED the whole Frankenstein bit they used to bring Jason back to life. Remember, he'd been in the ground rotting for like 10 years until Tommy and Horshack show up. And, yeah, how about Horshack! C'mon, ya gotta love Horshack.
Jason is kick ass in this one. Not Kane Hodder, but still pretty slick.
Not quite sure I buy Thom Mathews as Tommy, but wtf. He's not horrible.
And, hey, there's a car chase! You don't see that in ANY other Friday.
Speaking of vehicles, that shot of Jason on top of the RV is classic.
And, look, there are finally kids at the camp! How about that!
Check out all the blood in that cabin when the sheriff shows up! That rocks!
I still don't know why Tommy sets the lake on fire around the boat, but it looks damn cool.
But lets cut to the chase here. The reason FRIDAY 6 kicks so much ass can be summed up in two little words:
ALICE COOPER. :voorhees:

· Registered
1,213 Posts
By my math, so far, Jason is crushing Michael, 4-2.
As it should be. :cool: :voorhees:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.