Votes: 2 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Demons vs. Devil Spawn. S&M vs. Sophisticated Discipline. Pinhead and the Cenobites vs. Damian Thorn. In this match diabolic forces conspire against one another for a spot in the quarterfinals. Will it be a coven of leather clad demons with a taste for tortue and maiming, or a fiendish devil child who can kill with a stare? Get in and vote for your favorites from the Pit and let a battle infernal rage for supremacy. :devil:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only three votes and no comments? I guess I will get the ball rolling. I went for Hellraiser: Hellbound. This was one of the last good ones of the series and Clive Barker still had some control. I liked Damian, but i like the Cenobites just a tad more.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Okay, I'll get in here, too, then. :)

The whole antichrist/son of Satan thing? Meh. The Omen series has always been more fun to make reference to than to actually watch.

A dude in a leather cassock with pins protruding from his head and face and a bunch of tortured S&M demons? Much more entertaining.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I had to give this a lot of thought. I'm going with my gut feeling on this one - Hellbound Hellraiser II. I know the boy could probably give them a run but I think the Cenobites could take him.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else? You have another day or so before the Cenobites hook their chains into this one and head for the Quarterfinals so get in and vote if you're gonna.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Despite Alicia's input as far as the irrascable son of Beelzebub goes, I recommend you give that one a whirl, Z. The ending was a tad on the hokey side, but that detracts not a whit as far as the overall movie goes. Indeed, it is far superior to the overly dull Rosemary's Baby. :devil:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'Twould appear that this isn't one of our better offerings. Most of you probably haven't seen "Damian," but see my above recommendation for your viewing pleasure.

Hellbound: Hellraiser II moves forward and so do we.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.