Votes: 1 12.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, the last match involves two entities who like to eat human beings. One is a mindless eating machine, the other a cold, malicious cannibal. Bruce the Great White's mate squares off against Hannibal Lecter to see who wins to take the last available spot for the quarterfinals. The polls are open so lets get in here and let the carnage unfold.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Jaws 2 wasn't horrid.
Hannibal was.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hannibal wasn't that bad. I checked it out almost as much for Julianne Moore as I did Sir Anthony Hopkins. Phillips is a better actress than Jodie Foster. The latter always seems like she's going to burst out crying at the drop of a hat.

I voted for Jaws 2 because I simply thought it was a better film in the way of sheer thrills than Hannibal.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bruce pulling a fully powered pontoon helicopter under the sea.

Popcorn quotient; + 100%

Extra points for the shark meets leg sandpaper buzz. Most suspensful moment for sure.
Totally.Awesome. Grabs you by the throat,and tubular. That about covers it.

I like to have all of the fish that I catch bite into major power lines.Using my boat's oar slapping against the ocean's surface as a lure.
An utterance of "C'Mon! C'Mon!" doesn't hurt if your skipjack or codfish understands verbal taunting in english.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Hey Sinister - I think it was Julianne Moore that played in Hannibal. Anyway, I didn't think it was that bad, but I didn't really think it was that good either. I remember going to the theater to see and almost had to empty my popcorn so I could use the bag for puking. :sick: I just thought they just put that movie in to buy some time while making the movie "Red Dragon". I think I'm going with Jaws 2 on this one. I don't think Hannibal would have any use for shark steaks anyway.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oops! My bad! :eek: :D For some reason, I get those names mixed up some times. I will rectify this immediately! :ninja:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Great White is doing to Lecter what he does to other's of his species. If you want to save the diabolical doctor from his terrible fate, then get in and vote for it, otherwise...Duhn-dunh-dunh-dunh-dunh-dunh...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since there's a chance I may not be on for a few days, I'm going to go ahead and close this particular thread. There's no way Lecter is going to catch up at this point. So we leave the good doctor to his liver and fava beans diet and we move onto the Quarterfinals.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.