Votes: 5 100.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is the last of the Q.F.'s gang. Seeing who's up, I'm almost ready to call the match and award this to Jaws 2. There isn't even the remotest doubt in my mind that it's going to win, but we can't play dirty pool here, so we must give Herbert West at least a chance, but I think the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

You guys know what to do. Lets get your votes cast and send the Great White on to face the torture demons in the Semi's.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jaws 2 was a very credible sequel. It still had a lot of the thrills, if not the impact of the first film. Bride of Re-Animator suffered from the lack of Stuart Gordon at the helm and a load of absolute absurdity when it came to Herbert West re-animating all of the dead parts that were locked away in the crypt. There was the continuity issue with Dr. Hill as well. Brian Yuzna made an enjoyable movie, but it pales as a sequel when compared against the the onslaught of an "eating machine."

·
Registered
259 Posts
You should be getting paid for this;Sin'. Interviews.Reviews. You are the man! Music reviews too! You look like you should be in Pantera!
If I saw you standing with BLS or Damage Plan (RIP Dimebag) I would think you were in the band too!:smoking:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Danke, my friend. I have been asked on numerous occasions if I were in a band. Sorry, can't even play a note. I would be more than willing to write reviews and the such for a livin'. Writing is in my blood. There's just no escaping it. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
If I ever form a fake band,I'm getting you in the shot for added cred! lol!

No escape. Let's get you paid! If I ever need a reviewer/interviewer,..-or know of someone who does- you're in!

No cheap bastards though. Can't refer you to them.

Excluding myself of course! :)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm giving this one another day or so, though I think like I stated before that the winner is most certainly obvious. I seriously doubt Dr. West's Re-Agent is going to matter a damn against the thirty foot Carcaradon Carcarias, (or however you spell it. :p ) but we have to give as fair a time as we can to each contestant, but I really believe this one is dead in the water.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Herbert can Re-animate all of the dead sharks from the Jaws series.

Re-animated sharks are cool. Re-animated Star Wars movies aren't.

I need some coffee.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And we need to close this thread and move to the Semi-Finals. Jaws 2 takes the match.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.