Votes: 4 44.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMHO two of the best metal bands ever in the world, face off against each other in a blitzkrieg of pure musical fury. Up the Irons, or Wake up Dead in this next match-up as we pit:

Iron Maiden

VS

Megadeth

It's Eddie squaring off against Vic Rattlehead. Who will survive when these undead icons meet in Horror Music Death Match? Get in and cast your votes and comments and send one of these kick ass bands to the next slot in the quarter-finals.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hands DOWN To Megadeath!!! Grew up to them and I didnt feel Iron Maiden had anything to say... So thats my pic

HEy no pole again Sinister.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
D'oh! Thanks again, Hellrazor. It was late when I posted this last night. I thought about going back and rearranging and then decided at the last minute not to. I sure wish to hell our mod options had a place where you could add the poll when making such a mistake. I guess I could make a similar thread and "merge" them, but to hell with it. This time, we're going to simply go with a written reply ballot. Thanks again for alerting me to this Courtney. ;)

After much thought, I too am going with Megadeth. I have been impressed with Dave Mustaine's group almost since it's inception. Maiden has had some very noticeable career lows over the years and more than 'Deth. Overall, I just get totally jacked when I hear a perfect song like Holy Wars...The Punishment Due. Dave and company for me.:xbones:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Iron Maiden...

Sin, I added the poll for you. If you ever forget to add one, the option to add a poll is in the "Thread Tools" drop box you see (as a mod) at the top of every thread. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have a close match here. Anyone else want to vote or make a comment? Doc...?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With Weiner's vote, Maiden is leading by one. Anyone wanting some, better come get some. The polls are going to close soon.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bruce Dickinson and gang forge ahead and Dave Mustaine is sent to the showers. This poll is now closed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.