Votes: 8 88.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're now at the half-way point in the prelims and we've already eliminated: Ozzy Osbourne, Misfits, Megadeth and WASP. Who will be the next four eliminated as starting with this match-up:

Cradle of Filth

vs.

Type O Negative

I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote. I never cared for COF that much if at all. Dani Filth reminds me of a very untalented 11 year old girl trying to pull of the Goth angst thing and coming off more as a joke. COF has some very interesting videoes and the best thing to do when they're on is to simply turn the volume way down, throw on some of your favorite heavy tunes and watch the Horror unfold.

Type O Negative is a far different story. I have been a fan since Bloody Kisses and remain one to this day. A funny bunch of dudes and I think they are one of the best bands out there, Horror themes aside. Anyone who hasn't heard their music, owe it to themselves to at least give a listen to the album I mentioned. If you're a fan of dark, moody music, I promise you will become a fan.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
grapegrl said:
Type O Negative...hands down.
Knowing of your Peter Steel liking Double G, your vote comes as absolutely no surprise. In fact, as I was posting this thread, that was going through my mind: Hmmm, I know how grapegrl is going to vote...:D

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Type O Negative - Never really cared for Cradle of Filth. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Sinister said:
Knowing of your Peter Steel liking Double G, your vote comes as absolutely no surprise. In fact, as I was posting this thread, that was going through my mind: Hmmm, I know how grapegrl is going to vote...:D
:D Besides having a frontman who is the worthy subject of many a Gothic (in the literary sense) daydream, TON also make good music!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Im gonna go with the underdog, COF, just cause I dont know either bands and feel bad if they dont get at least one vote.

Sinister,I will listen to 1 song from COC, send me a Link. I would like to hear it...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I seem to be making a lot of blunders on this particular part of the forum as of late. COC is Corrosion of Conformity. Just a minor adjustment had to be made. Sorry, Raze, don't have anything of COC's. :(

Forget COF and listen to Type O Negative. Take my word for it, you can't go wrong with Bloody Kisses.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Type O by far. Cradle of Filth just seems to over-the-top to be taken seriously by me. Plus, they pretty much suck.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The outcome of this one was never really in doubt. I must say that I am not sorry to send Dani Filth back to the kindergarten class that he's failing and move us onto the next round.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.