Votes: 3 30.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of my top 10 favorite vocalists/music acts make their debut here on this thread. It's my pleasure to bring you:

Danzig

vs.

Dio

If I had to vote who was the greater vocalist, it would be no contest Ronnie James Dio is a vocalist without peer. But this has to do with the musical acts themselevs, and to that I have to go with the scowling, former vocalist of the Misfits Glenn Danzig. I just simply like more of his music. Anyone who hasn't heard songs like Five Finger Crawl, Twist of Cain, Wicked Pussycat, 777 and my personal favorite, Dirty Black Summer, needs to check them out posthaste. His music will either make you a fan, or it will drive you completely away. Of all the Dark Ones we have in this contest, no one out-dark's Glenn Danzig.

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Well I will stand up for DIO! Saw him in concert years (and years) ago, wow. I loved the Mob Rules Album for the tunes and the cover art (back when there was cover art), and with the Mob Rules one of the rocking songs in the movie "Heavy Metal".

Okay, I'm done. I don't care if I am the only DIO vote (lol).

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are we going to get some more votes up in here? some more comments perhaps? :ninja:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I didnt know who to vote for so picked the underdog again so Heresjohnny wouldnt be alone. Not a big or little fan of either artist...

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I have to go with DIO too. I am more familiar with his music.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And you are right, my dear Double G, this thread has played out. Time to choose another couple of artists. The last two, to be exact, in the prelims. Afterward we move to the finals. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.