Votes: 4 30.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're now in the loop here gang. There was much blood being splashed about in the first round and it's really going to fly in the second. Let's get the fun all kicked off with:

Alice Cooper

vs.

GWAR

Much like the sympathy vote that another contestant recieved last go around, that's all I expect to see GWAR get this time around (if that!) In fact, I might as well go ahead and close this poll now. There's no way Alice isn't going to walk away from this bout as the clear cut victor. But, you gotta let this one run it's course no matter how bad it looks. To the polls...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
GWAR! - I went to school at VCU in Richmond. While I was out of school (1983) by the time GWAR formed in 1985, the punk metal bands were the rage in and around campus. It ruled the bar scene here. Fond memories...sympathy vote for GWAR here. (Probably the only vote for them :p )

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn! This round is racking up the votes quick...:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I'll give Gwar their only other vote. They've always had a special place in my dark, little heart.

·
Banned
160 Posts
I voted GWAR because I've seen tapes of both of their live shows and as much as I love Alice GWAR is an experience

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This one was no surprise. Alice takes over half the votes home and moves to the semi-finals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.