Votes: 6 37.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eddie vs. Aleister Fiend! Which of these 80's metla icons will you send to the Semi's to face Alice Cooper?

Iron Maiden

vs.

Get to the polls, they are now open.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As entertaining as Crue is, they are inferior to the might that is Maiden. Vince Neil isn't half the vocalist Bruce Dickinson is. Adrian Smith or Dave Murray can blow **** Mars off stage when it comes to guitar shredding and Steve Harris? Well, Steve is probably the best bassist around. nikki is good, but Steve is better.

The only place I can see where Crue would match Maiden would be on the sticks. While I do not care for Tommy Lee's much publiscized offstage antics, I have to give the man credit for being one of the best drummers out there. I think he's a better drummer than Nicko myself, but that's just my opinion.

·
Banned
160 Posts
Even though Motley Crues Decade of Decadence got me started there is still something about Iron Maiden that just gets my blood pumping, makes me want to pick up my guitar and go to work!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
All I have to say is Shout, Shout, Shout at the DEVIL !!!!! AARRRGGGGGG

Motley Crue All the Freekin way man!!!!! too much metal for one hand BABY!!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iron Maiden concerts just rule. I saw the Somewhere in Time tour and Wore out my VHS copy of Live After Death which covers the World Slavery tour. When Maiden cranks into Number of the Beast you can't help but feel a rush, especially when Harris, Murray and Smith start throwing down with their solos. :xbones: :devil:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
But look how much hotter the crue is and they dress wayyyyy better tooo. Iron Maidens outfits are scary yes, but that doesnt make them horror music death match material... LOL

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not just outfits, but stage presentations and song material. On that basis alone Maiden more than desrves to be on here. Nothing like a 10+ tall Eddie coming out on the stage during Number of the Beast to put that all into perspective. Maiden also has other songs based on Horror: Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, Powerslave, Phantom of the Opera, Murders in the Rue Morgue and of course their self titled song Iron Maiden.

When I picked these bands, I went for more well known acts than what would really be horrific. Believe me, you don't even want to get into the whole Denmark Death Metal scene. No talent bunch of Satan worshipping losers, they are. :finger:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Sinister said:
Believe me, you don't even want to get into the whole Denmark Death Metal scene. No talent bunch of Satan worshipping losers, they are. :finger:
Hey I resembled those remarks.:ninja: well except for the satan worshiping part, Satan should be worshipping me. I'm that bad ass :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe the Fallen One can make frequent visits to bow before your frozen sovreignty on Pluto, where you rule the ice world due to your wish in Messed Up Wish List. :devil: :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Iron Maiden forges forward to face Alice in the semi-finals. The next match should prove interesting to say the least.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.