Votes: 9 69.2%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's interesting this match to me in the way it's Vampires vs. Zombie, with my new screenplay, but now it's all about the musicians themselves in HMDM. With that I present:

Type O Negative

vs.

Rob Zombie

As always, this is voting time folks, so get in and get to burning those polls up.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
are you trying to sway the vote with that liiiitttllleee tiny pic of Rob Zombie??? Eh Eh.

Im voting for good ol' Robbie again. He just rocks and makes great movies too (in my eyes anyway)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I gotta go with Zombie - love his music. love his movies.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hellrazor said:
are you trying to sway the vote with that liiiitttllleee tiny pic of Rob Zombie??? Eh Eh.
No, actually. Both of those pictures are the same size. I think the forum somehow automatically resizes some pix in the event that the bandwidth or some such nonsense is over extended.

Type O Negative for me. Although I like Zombie, a lot of his stuff tends to sound exactly the same. Peter Steel's quartet cranks out songs more suited to my palate. It perplexes me that they are so far behind in the polls and mine is the only vote thus far. :confused:

·
Banned
160 Posts
Type O Negative for me I mean Zombie can't resist using "Hey Yeah" or "Mother****er" every other word, besides Type O have much better music. If this were White Zombie i'd pick them but Robs solo stuff was too soft for my taste.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As much as I hate to do this, it's time for Type O to exit stage left. We now move to the final round in the quarterfinals.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.