Votes: 6 50.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I know who's going to win this particular bout (Unfairly, I might add) we still have to go through the motions. So, without further ado, I bring you:

Danzig

vs.

Rob Zombie

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great to see that I'm not the only Danzig fan out there. While I respect Rob Zombie as a film maker and have respect for what he has done for the state of Heavy Metal as a whole, I would rather listen to Five Finger Crawl than Dragula any day of the week. :xbones:

·
Banned
160 Posts
Danzig for me as well!

·
Banned
306 Posts
Well, I have heavy metal friends and I've never heard of Danzig except on MTV. However, I have heard of White Zombie (first), then Rob Zombie (same guy) - and I have yet to hear a bad song by either. But when I say that, I mean, when I've played them in my car, I made the hip-hop & rappers' cars bow down out of both respect and fear - just by the expression on my face when I passed them. So, I'm going to vote for Zombie. Because for his time, he probably rocked much harder than Danzig did in theirs. When was that, in fact? I'll remember to ask my heavy metal friends, according to that generation / age group.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Danzig. Without his work with the Misfits and then Samhain and (finally) Danzig, Rob Zombie may not have been inspired to get into the whole horror rock scene.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Zombie-F said:
Danzig. Without his work with the Misfits and then Samhain and (finally) Danzig, Rob Zombie may not have been inspired to get into the whole horror rock scene.
Agreed.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Coin flip time. Danizg takes the best two out of three and we move on to the finals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.