Votes: 8 53.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have finally reached the end of our first ever Horror Music Death Match and here are our two finalist, submitted for your approval:

Alice Cooper

vs.

Danzig

Get to the polls and start voting and commenting you crazy kids! :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although I love Alice and his work, I am still a bigger fan of Glenn Danzig and his music. :xbones:

·
Banned
160 Posts
Danzig! Who can resist such treasures as: Twist of Cain, Five Finger Crawl, wicked pussy cat, and so on and so on?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
grapegrl said:
Danzig...and thank you, Sinister, for posting such a nice picture of Glenn! ;)
You are quite welcome. I would rather be posting pictures of Shirley Manson where music goes, but she ain't scary...at least not to me. :D

·
Registered
797 Posts
Alice Cooper's a little more horror to me, but I enjoy Danzig's music more, so I picked Danzig. Tough choice, though.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
You know, I'm shocked that Danzig made it in here, over Rob Zombie.
I really expected this one to be the Master of shock rock, Alice, vs the "young up and comer" of shock rock, Rob Zombie.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The bones just didn't roll in his favor this time, ol' buddy! I was surprised that Rob Zombie beat out a superior act in Marilyn Manson earlier on.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
i am so sad, I was away this weekend and would have voted good Ol' Rob to make it in here... better than a coin toss but oh well. Im still voting Alice here anyway.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have a good match going on and are going to need a tie-breaker before too much longer. This is much closer than I expected. I love matches like these.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Man, it looks like someone has to step up to the plate and break this tie.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.