Haunt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, you're reading that right, gang! After we finish with the current HMDM, the next of the polls will be dedicated to all you headbangers out there. I have sixteen bands lined up, all of them using Horror type theatrics to get their musical points across. All of them are known, all of them notorious. There are blasts from the past, and metal acts of today.

So break out the air guitars and CD's (or cassettes) and let's get ready to throw down.

I must also remind you to vote in the current matches we have going, which are dedicated to Horror sequels. We are now in the Semi-Finals and then we'll have the third Clash of Champions, before we get hard n' heavy. So let's get to it people. A lot of Horror goodness coming soon in these pages. Stay tuned and keep the volume up! Metal has returned! :xbones:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Wait, are these songs spacificly from horror movies or are they just creepy sounding songs?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,776 Posts
I think Sinister has turned into a writing fool or he's out in California on the beach with the babes!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I can't wait for this! this is going to -ROCK- :D

Edit: Holy crap, i just noticed the date...... why was this at the top of the list?

I guess i missed it :(

will there be a round 2?

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,928 Posts
Hey Sin I know you're busy esp with the lovely ladies fighting it out right now, but did you ever plan on doing these matches? Or did I miss this all? Just curious. :devil:

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Hey Sin I know you're busy esp with the lovely ladies fighting it out right now, but did you ever plan on doing these matches? Or did I miss this all? Just curious. :devil:
JT - these matches were finished back in July.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't wait for this! this is going to -ROCK- :D

Edit: Holy crap, i just noticed the date...... why was this at the top of the list?

I guess i missed it :(

will there be a round 2?
It was at the top of the list because it's a "Sticky" (God, how I love that word! :devil: :D )

As for a round 2, if there is to be such an animal come crawling from the mists of the primordial ooze, this time, I would want suggestions from the board who to throw into the mix. Right now, JT is right that I'm busy with the Scream Queens and Zombie-F doesn't want a lot of polls running at the same time. Makes logical sense to me. After the latest polls have run their course, we'll see. ;)

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not surprising, I have come up with a new idea for this section and it will be a Horror Music Death Match II. It will be a little different, but just as enjoyable. I will be doing some research for it as the other matches we have currently going are doing their rounds. Stay tuned guys, more musical fun is on its way. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts