Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to go see this. I'll let the site speak for itself. So far, there isn't a theater nearby, but damn if I won't be purchasing tickets when they go on sale to something that is in the neighborhood.

http://www.horrorfestonline.com/

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I saw this advertised last night while watching tv. Thanx for the link Sin. I just checked if it will be showing in my area. I did come up with a movie theater only 15 minutes away. Definitely going to go to see at least one of them.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
So far, there isn't a theater nearby, but damn if I won't be purchasing tickets when they go on sale to something that is in the neighborhood.
What to you mean?!? It'll be shown at Highlands Ranch 24!
WOOO FREAKIN HOOOOO!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgive me for not being up to speed on this area still, Haunti. I just looked up the theaters in the phone book and didn't see it, but now that I know...

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Forgive me for not being up to speed on this area still, Haunti. I just looked up the theaters in the phone book and didn't see it, but now that I know...
HAHAHA I realized that you don't know the area after I said it. Apologies....

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
'Tis okay. Just an oversight, no need for an apology. :) We all gotta head to this now that we know.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I've had people tell me about this but I'm not finding locations on the site.
There is one in Philadelphia at the Cinemark Tinseltown 17. Also, if you don't mind coming over the bridge into NJ, it's playing at the Cherry Hill 24 on Route 38.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts