Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Curse you Hollyberry and Evil Bob, LOL. Now I can't get it out of my head how to make functional wheels for one of these that can actually bear a load. Sigh. These projects keep piling up in my head faster than I can make them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vlad said:
Curse you Hollyberry and Evil Bob, LOL. Now I can't get it out of my head how to make functional wheels for one of these that can actually bear a load. Sigh. These projects keep piling up in my head faster than I can make them.
Well Bob purchased the wheels that went on the last hearse from an Amish Village for like $60 each or something like that .. real wagon wheels

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vlad said:
and oh yeah the plywood wheels on his how-to will hold the hearse up and roll .. just aren't for really taking it anywhere other than from the garage to the yard or something along those lines...lol

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Wow holy Crap! Thats awesome! Gosh, now I need to move out to the country so I have lotsa land to store everything... but wait.. no kids , darn back to the drawing board... no seriously, great how to and awesome hearse

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hellrazor said:
Wow holy Crap! Thats awesome! Gosh, now I need to move out to the country so I have lotsa land to store everything... but wait.. no kids , darn back to the drawing board... no seriously, great how to and awesome hearse
You do this for the kids?

·
Registered
5 Posts
JPG on website does not work for plans

I like your pictures of your hearse, great job. I was trying to get the JPG plans from your website but when i click on the link it goes to a file it can't find. Can you either email me the plans or fix the website?

Thanks,
Anubiscrypt

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I, too would like to access the plans. It seems the email function doesn't work on the website either. thanks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
NEWSFLASH! Big lots has wagon wheels on sale for $16 each. 30" and 22" sizes.

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
I was wondering when BigLots would carry those again. Thanks BudMan.

Great Hearse....one if the things I did last year was sketch a small version of the one "A witch in Canada" had on display.

I think some of the original funeral coaches were just big enough to put a body in. If I can ever come up with the money to buy some power tools, I'd like to attemt a small version of this.
I'll just add it to the ever-growing list of Halloween wishes that haven't come true.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts