Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to make a hearse for my undead horse/thestral to pull....I am using all scrap lumber to save a few $$, and am building this on a smaller scale than what a normal hearse wagon would have been... It will just have to be a hearse for kids. Here's a few inprogress shots, and I'll continue to update as i get farther along.

the flower pot is in this picture as a size reference for the seat that i haven't built yet.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dave, do you suck at anything?! Awesome job as always, can't wait to see the finished job. To echo Spectre, where did you get the wheels and how much?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you store this stuff!! Great Job!
I have designed it with bolts and T-nuts so it is easy to assemble and will break down to flat panels for storage. Who knows, though...it just might become a permanent yard decoration.:)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Alright Dave, you now officially suck! :finger: J/K
I have been wanting to make one of those from day 1!
I'll trade you my "entire" witch cabinet for it? Come on!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright Dave, you now officially suck! :finger: J/K
I have been wanting to make one of those from day 1!
I'll trade you my "entire" witch cabinet for it? Come on!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!
wow!....thats the first time I EVER got a finger from northeast Ohio :eek:
I am honored Lagruesome!. You'll have to do better than a witch cabinet for this one....:D

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have started some of the accents. Each of the skeletons here is 12" tall, and was formed by melting under a torch, then hotglued between the columns.

a note on the wheels....they were built for decoration only, and therefore NOT really designed to hold much weight. I have reglued all the spindles and joints to help firm them up. The hearse won't be able to be pulled anywhere for real, but will be able to support itself.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I started my hearse too Dave! (sort of)
I picked these lights up at a garage sale earlier this summer for like $2. Now all I need is the darn hearse to put them on!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.