Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
She looks so normal
21,275 Posts
That was so funny. I was afraid I was going to see my house on the list, but I got by this time. Sometime they'll have the over the top Halloween house, and we'll all be there. :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
That was so funny. I was afraid I was going to see my house on the list, but I got by this time. Sometime they'll have the over the top Halloween house, and we'll all be there. :D
Ha! I was thinking the same thing...and also, "These people need to decorate!"

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
I would have been happy to get candy from the slutty mom house. :)

·
Super Moderator
64,110 Posts
That cracked me up. Now I have to go smack Spooky1:D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
To funny. A good laugh to start my day.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm with Spooky1 on this one, a slutty mom isn't necessarily a bad thing;):D:p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I'm with Spooky1 on this one, a slutty mom isn't necessarily a bad thing;):D:p
Your too young to be looking at that mom. Shame on you.

OMG I've gotten those pamblets from the CP people before.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yeah the C.P. people live on my street too. But they are also sexist so its double awkward.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Where was that last house? I'm pretty short for my age, looks like it's time to Trick Or Treat again!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Your too young to be looking at that mom. Shame on you.
I dunno ... 15 is about the age when they can look at nothing OTHER than the ba-zooms! :biggrinkin: hehe (And some of them never seem to stop...) :rolleyes: hehe

Hey, I can't blame 'em...when they're out on display like that, I can't help but look too! :winkin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Did they go to my old neighborhood to make that? I remember all of those!:D The CP house in our neighborhood always had a guy dressed like Jesus. It was two doors up from the lady that handed out the pennies, and told us she was a real witch who could predict when we were all gonna die.:googly:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts