Haunt Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· JT's Sidekick
2,613 Posts
It was an accident...I was a member on another board and someone posted a thread here. I soon discovered that Im more "me" here than anywhere. Hope you like me, I intend to stay a long, long time.

· Registered
799 Posts
I was a member at a "unnamed" prop forum where I dared to go offtopic by posting: "What does your haunt look like?" As I asked about haunts and NOT about Props, I was immediately banished to the depths, and I came out here...been here ever since...and love it so.

· Registered
1,626 Posts
I was searching and found the Monster list. I immediatly decided I had to go through every link. On one of the tombstone links I got to someones site who mentioned a tombstone contest, which led me here. The tombstone contest was long over, but this just seemed like the perfect place for me, so I signed up for my first forum ever.

· Registered
2,753 Posts
I found a link on Hauntproject.com. I have never joined a forum for anything ever in my life. I had never been in a chatroom before this. This is the only forum I belong to, and the only forum I want to belong to. It eats up sooo much time, I don't think I could do another forum.

· Registered
5,364 Posts
FE talked me into it.

I found the beefnetting group buy thread and noticed FE and knew who he was on another forum. I pm'ed him from the other forum and he said I would like it here and should join. I have to say he was right. :D

Thank you so much FE for bringing me home :p

· Are you always like this?
3,379 Posts
I'm a member of another forum and somebody there told me about this forum.

I thought that it might be pretty fun here when I noticed this "smiley-gesture" :finger:

I just had to use it!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.