Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Okay I am curious on how some of you got your user name. I have three names which I use at different boards but they came with me over the years but my friends know all of them. Here are the names.

Trippers: I pick this name actually from my mothers favorite song she always played remember "Day Tripper". So when I first came online I used Trippers as a fast name pick. Believe it or not some people mistaken me for a guy with that name and called me dude until I corrected them lolz.

Hauntedmistress: I pick this name because it sounded cool sence I love horror and Halloween.

CryptMistress: This is my new name I created it to kind of blend in with my site, The Spiderweb Crypt.

Now that's all my names and why I pick them.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
For the past four years I've used one name exclusively Zombie-F, or if there is a character restriction, sometimes ZombieF or Zombie_F.

I used to go by the name Funkenstein for a while, and when the band I was in started playing more and more spooky themed songs, I went through a "transformation" and my full "band name" became The Hideous Zombie Funkenstein. That's a mouthful to utter, so it eventually got shortened to Zombie-F. People always draw their own conclusion as to what the "F" means. ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had many many screen names in the past.... The first one I had was VampirePrincess which just shows my love for vampires and based on the anime Vampire Princess Miyu. Then I had LadyPegUnicorn. PegUnicorn stands for Pegasus Unicorn. Fantasy bascly is my life. Then I had YaoiFanGirl... Yaoi stands for gay love and Fan Girl refers to an extreme fan. And know Lilith based on the first wife of Adam and became a demon goddess.... Some say vampire. It ussaully refers to the strength of women all around the world. :D

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
My love for comics and such, are the origins of both my web names, and a Vampire movie the origin of my first.
When I first started out, my name was Radu Vladislas, after the the Vampire in Subspecies. Eventually I tired of it and changed it to the mysterious mutant villian of the X-Men, Mr. Sinister, which I shortened later to Sinister. It remains my name on other sites.
When Zombie created this board, I decided to have another name change right then because there's no telling what Mr. Funkenstein will make you go through to get another board name. :rolleyes: Keeping with a theme of mysterious evil villians, I decided Helspont, Daemonite Overlord, villian of Image comics characters, WildC.A.T's would be THE name. So, there you have it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I used to be called "The Tall Man", but then a lot of other "Tall Men" started showing up at various horror boards and things got confusing. On a different messageboard I started to be called "Tallee" for short, and a few months ago it occured to me that if I take the name of my favourite Troma film, "Citizen Toxie", and replace the Toxie with my nickname, it would make a pretty cool name, assuming that people know WHY it's a funny name. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well I use Dreamdemon on most horror boards I go to since I am a huge Freddy fan and it is also what I decided to name the first Freddy mask I started selling.

On some other boards I am Punisher or Punisher75 due to the fact I am a Punisher nut! I have been collecting and reading the comics for 15 years.

Aaron

·
Registered
173 Posts
I took my name in a sort of hommage to one of my favorite movie: The Rocky Horror Picture Show! :D I love this movie! It's just so funny and just crazy and... Janet? Brad? Janet? Doctor Scott! Janet? Oups, it's just that I know almost every line of this movie! :p :D Needless to say I own the DVD and the CD.

·
Banned
155 Posts
My first name was Dark_Omega then after people started using dark as their first names then it got too cliched and I decided to change to Omega..Black, but the first one came from a dream I had about the end of the world. There you have it.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Doug Spaulding is the literary alter ego of my favourite writer Ray Bradbury. His childhood in Green Town was the very epitome of all things Halloween in my mind: small midwestern town, magical summer becoming hazy October, pre-teen childhood. It's a pair of brand-new tennis shoes, the first harvest of dandelions for Grandfather's renowned intoxicant. Doug eventually grows up and becomes an adult character in stories like "One Timeless Spring," "The Utterly Perfect Murder," & "The Burning Man", but he will always be twelve years old to me, and he will always mean Halloween.

I guess I'm not quite so dark as some of my fellow horror fans, but that's alright; I like eclectic!

·
Registered
247 Posts
You know that Star Trek episode with the mirror universe full of evil Enterprise crew and Spock with a van ****? Well, my name is kinda like that. In this universe I'm Alex--musician, husband, and all-around great guy. But in that dark universe, I'm Pete.

Does any of that make sense?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm...I guess I chose my name because it just came to me and because I like darkness and everything that is dark...ie: vampires,lycans,things of that sort...if that makes since to anyone. :p

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Names

There's probably already a thread for this somewhere, but I'm too damn lazy to look for it.:p
Every other forum on the internet seems to have one, so, here goes:

How did you come up with your user name? God knows, there are some pretty cool ones on this forum, and it just makes me wonder.

Mine came from the now legendary MEGA-ROCK group, BADASS. How 'bout yours?

1 - 20 of 313 Posts