Haunt Forum banner

301 - 313 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Love Nightmare Before Christmas and Pirates of the Caribbean so I combined the characters and came up with Rotten Jack. I also thought about the way a pumpkin king might feel after Halloween was over :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looking back at the number of new members, I just noticed this thread.
I must say my user name is not nearly as dark. It is the combination of half my last name and half my wife's. I started using it years ago. Before that I went by Traveller, but beyond that I used to spend as many weekends as possible out of town, I don't really remember exactly when or where that one came from.

·
Registered
10 Posts
How did I choose Pixlewitch? Well, I am a second degree Wiccan priestess, and a hedgewitch in my home - so it made sense that when I'm on the computer (using pixels-haha) that I am called Pixlewitch. Made sense to me. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a massive Harry Potter nerd and when I (very excitedly) went to buy my wand at a con the one I was offered was this piddly little thing. I ended up buying the biggest one in the shop and my friends found this hilarious. The name stuck. Harry Potter fans are super cool people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When my daughter was 4 she wanted to do a Wizard of Oz theme for Halloween. I tried to convince her to go as a flying monkey but she wanted to go as the Wicked Witch. She then asked if I would be her flying monkey, so I made the costume and it has been a favorite ever since!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I use a variety of different ones, but I'll explain this one. Gruenenfelder is my last name, and it's a rare name, so it makes for a good username (though it's quite difficult to spell).

·
Humanitarian of the Year
4,241 Posts
I'll repost mine... My friend's uncle's rottweiler was named Lord Homicide - simple as that. Thought it sounded neat so I took it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My user name is a combination of my name "Ron" and "s" to show possession/ ownership, and my business name "Dirty Deeds". = Ron owns Dirty Deeds.:googly:

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
As a semi-regular contributor to the once very active "BEAM Robotics" group on Yahoo, I used the handle Droidmakr.
I dropped the 'e' in maker because George Lucas had the copyright on Droidmaker.
Anyway, when I joined this forum, it seemed logical to just change a couple of letters, and thus became Dreadmakr.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I love the movie Hocus Pocus, so there's where I got my user name from. I've been watching that movie ever since I was younger and I still remember seeing it in the theater when I was younger.

301 - 313 of 313 Posts