Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I was good too.

... Favriot Eropen Contrey Canada? Favriot Wepon Canada... the only wepon we really have is fatting our enemys with tons and tons of Bacon. Still good quiz.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Me and Kitten got the same evil taint. I'm telling ya, it was a hard decision trying to figure out if the job that appealed to me most was a reverend or politician. I went with a politician. I figured that they are just slightly more in league with darkness than a Rev, but not by much. :D :devil:

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm neutral
Moderation towards all things! Although you do have inner demons, you can more than control them, and often find yourself in the position of the peacemaker, balancing things out.

Wow, that's accurate enough to be scary :eek:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yup! I am PURE EEEEEVIIIIIILLLLLL! lol

·
Registered
273 Posts
claymud said:
... Favriot Eropen Contrey Canada? Favriot Wepon Canada... the only wepon we really have is fatting our enemys with tons and tons of Bacon. Still good quiz.
Feldy? Is that you? LOL

I was neutral. Pretty accurate.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Banned
160 Posts
Ha ha ha! I am evil!!! :devil:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I am insane and need help. LOL not liking that answer I tried again, and turned up pure evil. so... I can live with that. :googly:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.