1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
64,106 Posts
That's cute, vista:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,211 Posts
It felt like that when I was trying to get Verizon to fix our phones.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Funny! I totally see that being part of your display. Just need to find a way to keep the laptop from walking away... :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a wire around his spine and around a spoke o the chair.
The head kind of flops around a little so the angle is the way it is. If yours has the bolt through the spin and out the head, then try lossening that a bit.
This Bucky has seen better days and he belongs to the guy who owns the haunt (not me) I'm only animating him for him. I did get the prop 1 running the servo in the arm to make it look like he is writing in a journal but I had to quit on the pneumatic since I had trouble with the code...

I'll try to post a few more pics when we get his scene finished.
Vista

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
nice. he speaks for all of us. great work!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, I just need a good video camera and I'll get you a short vid of him in the scene. He doesn't have a laptop there though. he just is sitting at a table in the bowels of his sunken ship or maybe it's grounded in a seaward cave.. Writing a letter to his beloved... and the damn postal carrier won't come and get it..!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Funny! I totally see that being part of your display. Just need to find a way to keep the laptop from walking away... :D
make a cardboard one - borrow one from a furniture store - or pick up a trash one on ebay or a thrift store. Make friends with IT at work and see if they can get you a broken one buy then food and they will take care of you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts