Haunt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Play those games that rests above certain sites where you "Shoot the Aliens," "Eat the Pizza," "Kill the Zombies," "Blast the PS2" etc. to win a Playstation 2? I admit, that I do; I play the game and when the PS2 window pops up, I click out of it and continue blasting whatever it is I was terminating before it made itself known. I know this is a dumb thread, but hey! It's a guilty pleasure and IT IS late at night, so... who else is guilty of this? :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I don't, because those sites are typically the source of Adware, Spyware and other nasty stuff that can infect your computer.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...must be why I have all the latest gizmo's to combat this bane to the honest PC users existence. My fondest wish is to see all of these **** get their just desserts by being gang banged by a bunch of bull queers with AIDS in a maximum security federal penitentary where no one can hear them scream.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sinister said:
Hmmm...must be why I have all the latest gizmo's to combat this bane to the honest PC users existence. My fondest wish is to see all of these **** get their just desserts by being gang banged by a bunch of bull queers with AIDS in a maximum security federal penitentary where no one can hear them scream.
Wow .. I could feel the love over flowing out of that post .. hehe .. let's not really ever **** this man off ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts