Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Hope you had a wonderful Halloween, we did. Our count this year was 354, plus 2 dogs. The dogs got treats, so they count, lol.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
We had 520, based on candy bars given out. 20 more than last year, in spite of earlier rain and it being a school night. A great time!

·
Registered
158 Posts
less than last year but we lost count so I estimate about 250 for this year, down about 50 from last year

·
Registered
214 Posts
267, I used a bus counter lol. everyone who went into the haunt got counted, adults, kids, babies, if you got scared you got counted.

Skull whistles were a big hit, we had some kids say "oh ooh!! when you go in get a skull whistle!!! we're gonna take'em to school tomorrow....

Being the best house on the block on halloween night means being the bane of all the teachers in the morning MUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
I only had 21 TOTs this year...down from 60 last year (the last two came at 10:45PM...older teens minus costumes). I am not sure why...I'm wondering if they went to some stay safe function or something. :( I'm kind of disappointed. I did a little better than my neighbors though. At about 8:15PM I was about to refill my commander fog machine (which I had underneath my skeleton boat) when I heard lots of laughing and shouting so I peeked my head out and saw what I first thought was some sort of Halloween bus or limo slowly driving by. It turned out to be a stretch Hummer, decked out for Halloween, driving TOTs through my neighborhood to the larger haunts. Anyway they saw the skeleton boat just as it fogged, thought it was cool and stopped (I got 10 of my TOTs from them). Afterwards they took pics of all the kids posing by the skeleton boat. That made me feel better that they enjoyed it, maybe they'll tell their friends and be back next year. :eek:

I have A LOT of candy left over!
:jol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
We had 81 this year not bad considering the small town and cold weather it was -1 fahrenheit that doesn't sound so cold when i convert it it was -18 celsius. But all the kids and parents loved the yard hope every one else had a good evening
coffin_creature

·
Registered
437 Posts
Haven't done the complete "Candy Count" yet, but appears we may have broken 500 this year. That would be up about 50 over last year. Seemed like a ton of adults this year tho. I'd say at least 2/3 the number of TOTs...

·
Registered
399 Posts
About 25 kids, which is better than the ten we got last year. Everyone was heavy with compliments though, so it was fun. Lots of traffic slowing to look...and we had spiced cider for the adults...it was very cold and I'm sure it kept some away...

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
zip ,zero, nada but thats par for the course

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I had 80 this year! The first 20 came in the time between 4:45 and 6:00 then we hit (what I thought was) a lull. I used that as an opportunity to drive over and see Bone Daddy's yard (he lives 15 mins up the street) and missed about 30 people in that short time!

It was a big hit this year!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Cant say for certain, how many TOTs we had, but I know that we blew the projected (by our neighbors) number of 20 tots out of the water.... we had the Car loads of visitors stopping in all the way until nearly a hour after the night was oficially over........Fun was had for all............................

·
Registered
823 Posts
We think around 40...

Smallest group weve remembered in the past 6 years. All the big subdivisions around us are now finished and the kids are staying put. For instance - my wifes parents who are in one 1/4 mile away had over 300 kids with more coming as they left to come over.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts