Haunt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay some of us are lucky enough to have supportive spouses when it comes to Halloween But what about those who recieve no halloween support. How much support must you give to xmas decorating to maintain the peice?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I do the decorating for both holidays but hubby is very supportive and lets me do whatever I want. He's usually too tired or stressed after work to do much of it so that's why I like to have it all done for him...so he can just relax and enjoy it. Come Halloween, he supports me by being one of our best actors.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I get no support at all.
Halloween I decorate...i do it all, spouse can care less, but im fine with it.
Christmas I get zero help, maybe thats why this year i have a demon next to the front door(still up from halloween) and just tossed a santa hat on it. Thats it for outside. Inside I do the tree(kids help, but not spouse)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Wife and I work together on both. I do the props for Halloween, she wraps the trees in lights for Christmas. It works out very well for us.

If only we could work this well together when it came to taking out the trash or doing the laundry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts