Haunt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a idea winner of this "contest" or challenge's what ever you wanna call em we need a how to page for winners of challenge and others that are worthy of being on a how to page have a website ect ....not just for contest winner but active members on forum and chat ....and have a pretty good how to .....i dont mean anything by being worthy im just tired its 5 here all nighter......but we realy need a how to area for just active members ....not a forum type of thing but with pics and all like you have.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
While I think that's a decent idea, it would require me to actually write a bunch of HTML pages for each person who wanted a how-to on here and that's just not really possible. I have enough work to do just to maintain my web site, keep the forums running smoothly, keep the "Monsters Unleashed!" site running/updated, go to work every day, take care of my house/yard and somehow still find time to build my own props.

However, everyone should feel free to get a free geocities (or other free) web site and do their own how-to and post it into our how-to forum. That's what it's there for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts