Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board).

At least mine will be quick and realtively painless.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
"While driving down a dark country road as well over the speed limit, you hit a deer. Severely wounded and unable to move you bleed to death in your car. Your dead body isn't discovered until the following morning." That shows what the psychic knows....my car doesn't even make it up to the speed limit, let alone over it! And in NJ, there are no deer left because all the new building has chased them to Pennsylvania!

And Vlad, darling...the chess board is set up and waiting for you...MUWAHAHAHA :devil:

13,791 Posts
"You put an excessive amount of lighter fluid onto a charcoal grill. Upon lighting the grill, you are engulfed in flames and are burned alive. "

You know, with the way I BBQ, that could really happen!
Well doc, seems this happens to me also, but funny thing is I have a gas grill.
I wonder if this all happens at your house? Have you sent me an invite to some great BBQ you're having?

·
She looks so normal
21,213 Posts
My son, who is sick of being over-disciplined, attacks me in my sleep with a knife stabbing me repeatedly. That's freaky cause last night I got in a fight with my son. But he loves me to much, doesn't he?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.