Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you probably know me from the various email lists, but since I've finally registered, a quick intro.

I run a small yard haunt in Hayward, CA. You can see some of the past years at www.perfessorevil.com

I also run a how-to link site called HauntProject.com

I also belong to the Norcal chapter of CalHauntS, a prop building group that meets once a month for make and takes.

I'm here to pick up some new ideas, and, of course, snag more how-to's for HauntProject.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome aboard Perfessor! Always nice to see another familiar face in these parts. Feel free to snag some how-tos for HauntProject, that's a great resource you're running there.

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Welcome!

I've come across your site before. Jump on in - there are lots of creative, talented and helpful people here. :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I love your site. It was the first halloween site I found, when I first discovered haunting on the web. I used a link on hauntproject to find hauntforum. So you are kind of responsible for me being on here.

Hang around, this is a great place. You'll like it here.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome Prof. Evil! Love your site! So many wonderful ideas!
I'm sure you will like it here!
Once you're in.....there is no exit!!!

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
OMG I love you site!!! Im stealing like 10 ideas off there. I LOOOOVE IT. Great great great job on everything. Oh yeah and welcome :D

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Welcome Prof. E! Also want to thank you for your great site. I visit it nearly every day to check the last ten posts... I am always looking for new ideas. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.