Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd take a second and say Howdy to everyone. I'm a bit of a wall flower so I doubt you will even know I'm here :D LOL. Anyway I look forward to meeting those I don't know and sharing and talking with those that I do

·
Registered
79 Posts
Peanut5150 said:
Well I thought I'd take a second and say Howdy to everyone. I'm a bit of a wall flower so I doubt you will even know I'm here :D LOL. Anyway I look forward to meeting those I don't know and sharing and talking with those that I do
OMG!!!! They will just let anyone in here won't they!!! man oh man... Zombie F!!!!! help!!!! I think Peanut hacked himself in here .. surely you wouldn't allow his kind in here now would you ..lol... hee hee

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Pnut, welcome aboard. I notice no one has said Peanut Sucks yet. Oooops, I just did, lol. It's a joke everyone, Pnut has a tendency to win all the prop prizes ,lol.

·
My Avatar DANCES!
1,755 Posts
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Its PTRAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

·
Registered
898 Posts
Big shout outs to Mr P-nut

Who invited this p-nut guy anyways its like we just put up with him on crypt chat cause we have to...LMAO :D Im Just Kidding P-nut good to see you here and Welcome. BobC

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't act so surprised Holly... Your here as well LOL

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The Welcome Peanut5150 is a year old thread that has managed to reappear. I am certainly not against welcoming him, but ironically he has been a member longer than I have. :) Just curious.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.