Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I never even knew of this site until today! I loooove forums, so I had to sign up! No offense to Howl and Hal-L, both of which I lurk on, but I've always loved me some forums.

I've been a haunter for about 15 years, and have had a home haunt for the past five. This will be my second year as a semi-pro haunter. We produce a haunted house benefitting a boy scout troop.

I'm looking forward to hanging out.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome to the Street Slarti.

I also lurk on the email forums, but I find I play more on the Message Boards, especially this one ;) go figure..lol we talk about a lot of the same stuff, but it is much more fun here... :devil:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Welcome to the street... I know you said you wern't a lurker but I had to just do this (cuz you did mention lurking...) Another Lurker Bites the dust, another lurker bitest the dust.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome! I've lurked off and on the email lists for years, but I just like forums better. I think it comes from being a moderator on a comic book forum for several years. LOL

I'm glad to see this is a lively place!

·
Registered
399 Posts
This place IS lively! The most lively I've come across. Join in the games too, there a blast. I'm new here too. There's a wealth of info/friends to find here and always a quick reply to posts! Welcome...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Slarti said:
Thanks for the welcome! I've lurked off and on the email lists for years, but I just like forums better. I think it comes from being a moderator on a comic book forum for several years. LOL
I find this revelation and your journalism stat in your profile quite interesting for obvious reasons. That being said, I welcome you to this forum as warmly as a fellow writer is able to another. Welcome to the fold! :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hi slarti. I too, lurk on the mail lists. I agree about liking forums better. They're just more organized and easier to navigate than 10,000 e-mails from the past 2 years are. :googly:

Glad to have you aboard. :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again, everybody, and yep, I've been on the lists off and on for about five-six years.

*looks at Ironstock link in siggie* I've also been to Ironstock for the last two years, last year I helped with the centerpiece contest. We won't be able to make it this year -- hubby insisted we needed a "real" vacation. LOL

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Hey Slarti, glad you found us. If you've never heard of us before we'll have to get Zombie to run another blood drive. Enjoy the forum, it's a great one with a large talent base.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.