Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well howdy. My name is Ryan Evans and I'm 15 years old. Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I do a haunt here in Illinois, but I am MUCH more involved with special makeup effects. I've worked on a few indies doing foam latex prosthetics and eventually I hope to be a makeup effects artist in California. If anyone has questions about makeup effects, I'm the one to talk to. I have not personally tried silicone prosthetics but I do know a thing or two about them. So see pics of some of the makeup ive done you can go to ryanevansmakeup.tripod.com (sorrrry about the popups) Thanks for lookin and I look forward to talking with all the creative people on the board!

·
Are you always like this?
3,290 Posts
Welcome!

I'm in chicagoland too - I'm sure you'll enjoy sharing haunt ideas with people here - lots of good ideas and fun people.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

We have a complete 'makeup' thread, so go make yourself at home.

You'll like it here.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Howldy there can never be enough newby posts.

You will like it here

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Welcome aboard Ryan, I expect we'll be hearing lots from you in the makeup section. Sounds like you're on the right track to make it your life's work.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Hello and Velcome PhantomMyst. We met in chat the other nite. :> Hope ya like it here! Fresh blood is always velcome! :devil: lol

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Welcome! I'm an actor and dabble in FX make-up, and Bodybagging is a pro here at it. You'll fit right in! COme toour make-up thread and start or join in some conversations! :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi from another new guy. Been here a week and you'll be amazed how responsive and friendly people here are. Have fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.