Haunt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished another prop today. I got my rubber arm in the mail from Fright Catalog, and this thing looks pretty damned real. The photos don't do it justice.

Anyway, I added some grill lines to it to look as though it's been cooking over the coals for a bit, and that takes care of it! Have a look see at the attached photos... one in the dark to show the coal effect, and one in the light to show off the arm. :voorhees:

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow, it does look real. that's a really good idea for a prop too.good work z!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
With all these props, raw materials and other odds and ends, Z, all this must be putting you and the wife out some serious dinero. The expense racks up quickly. The stuff looks cool though. Some things are just worth the money. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cost of BBQ left in my shed: $0
Cost of Arm: $15 on eBay
Cost of lights: about $7
Total prop cost: $22 Not too expensive at all.

The only expensive thing I've built so far was the Columns, and that was only because the CD Player cost me alot, and the plywood isn't cheap these days.

If I were buying pre-made props, it sure would cost some serious $$, which is why I opt for the DIY method. Plus, you'd be surprised what people from work donate to my cause... :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
No No No Zombie F--you forgot the tag line so I'll add it for you:

Cost of BBQ left in my shed: $0
Cost of Arm: $15 on eBay
Cost of lights: about $7
Look on Trick or Treaters Faces: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's master card...

I'm off to MHC this weekend :p See ya Monday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts