Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Been hearing some super things about this forum from Black Cat and Vlad - two very awesome folks! So thought I'd come over and see what I can learn. I'm a fairly new haunter. I did put up one of those tv set crystal balls last year which the kids loved but that's the first prop I've put up in several years. Got some buckies this year and Finally got myself a rotisserie motor so I can start work on an FCG - may not make it for this year but that's ok. Just here to learn and hopefully get my haunt into somethign very cool some day.
Oh.. and for those who always wonder - no hydroped doesn't mean I walk on water lol - it's a webbed footed bird - just like Donald Duck (the cartoon version of me) lol
-David

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome Hydroped, thanks so much for joining. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here at Unpleasant Street. Lots of how to's and props to check out, and to make it easier for you, I'll post my dryer lint clay recipe in the how to section.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Hydro !!!! That rates a Wooo Hooo! Welcome my friend, so you got sucked in by my blonde lure did you?, hehehe Well this is truly awesome, old friends here already when I first arrived, and new ones joining now.

Hydro, Karen said that was a battery operated rotisserie correct?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome. And Vlad - you guys are so awesome with your dryer lint clay and papermache skulls - you ingenious folks you :D Yea she told me about your battery run rotisserie motors. Mine have cords and plug into a wall outlet. I've never seen a battery op one but they sound a lot handier for an FCG!! Heya Trisha sweetie :) good to see you here too!
-David

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.