Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my long absence, due to RL issues I have finally made it back and look forward to seeing how everyone has been :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Clay, I missed you guys .. the board looks great by the way Zombie, and I love the fact you have weekly chats on Saturday. That will make it easier to remember :D

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
I didn't know you left SuFiKitten77. You have always been in our hearts here at hauntforum.com, so you couldn't of left. See?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DeathTouch said:
I didn't know you left SuFiKitten77. You have always been in our hearts here at hauntforum.com, so you couldn't of left. See?
Awww, that was so sweet of you to say, thank you so much :)

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Glad you're back, Stacie. The board hasn't been the same without you. :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sinister said:
Glad you're back, Stacie. The board hasn't been the same without you. :)
Such a warm welcome back from everyone, thank you .. it means alot to me. So happy to be back, can't say that enough :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Welcome Back SuFiKitten, I didn't know you before , but I have read several threads you have been a part of, you seem like a pretty cool gal to know. Looking forward to chatting with you on the boards.

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
And a very warm welcome home from me as well. I'm going with DT on this one, you can never really be away from here as long as you're remembered.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Hi Kitten!!! I started a few months ago after lurking for some time on this forum so I didn't know you then. However, welcome back!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you, looking forward to keeping tabs on everyone's haunt's and porjects. You guys do some amazing work :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.