Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After working at Spirit Halloween last year, the owners gave me 2 of the animatronic zombie bodies (2 didn't work and didn't sell) he kept the hands and heads so I had 2 lifesized bodies.

I just finished my 1st Zombie "Rob"

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Really nice. I think most of those animatronics will end up as static props. They have a really poor track record. Good mask on that one. Is that the Fulci zombie mask?
I also noticed he's wearing the traditional zombie plaid shirt! LOL! I see more damn zombies in plaid shirts! Like a good pair of blue jeans, the plaid shirt never goes our of style:D

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Looks great as a static. Now,you have a whole year to figure out what is wrong with this thing and get it moving for next year. Get crackin'.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just finished duct taping a blucky and then cutting it out. I 'm stuffing it with newspaper and tomorrow will cover it with snot rag mache. I was really excited about this project when I started but after seeing the great creatures at Grim Visions now I'm thinking that's the way to make my stand up zombies. I made a mold from a bucky skull and am going to fill it with great stuff for the various heads, Where is that old cow skull?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts