Haunt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dear friend of mine had this made at a local graphics shop here in town. It's a 3ft x 5ft outdoor banner and man i am sooo excited to have this. It turned out amazing and will look so good hanging on my garage (on the facade) Thank you to my buddy Miles! ..And Thanks Steve from steve's haunted yard for giving me the idea in the first place to make an outdoor banner.
:D:D:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
looks good..does it glow?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
It turned out nice!
When you store it, roll it snuggly around a thick tube, with the artwork facing outwards, and store the whole think in a black plastic bag. The tube keeps your banner from creasing, the plastic bag keeps it clean and keeps any light from fading the colors.
Oh, and make sure it's clean before you roll it up and store it. Dirt acts like sandpaper and trashes the artwork.

·
Headless & Haunting
Creating a massive fundraiser haunted house for our local Scout group.
4,782 Posts
WOW that looks great!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Looks sharp! To me, it is just begging to have the eyes mask off and painted with a layer of good glow paint...maybe a couple of fluorescent red pupils. Then shine a flickering fluorescent black light at the thing. The sign would be intermittently lit, but those eyes would glow and stare at you in the dark.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! And fontgeek I will definitely store it like you said. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts