Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else sign up to get their updated posters every year?
This is the first year I'll be putting up their poster, although it's not the first year I've used their music.
Shhhh ;]

For some reason I feel like people with think it's more professional with the poster.
At a quick glance it looks like they're sponsoring the haunt haha.

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Betting a pro doesn't mean having this huge haunt making 6 figures a year. Being a pro comes from your heart and is a wish your hearts makes. "Yes I took that from Disney, so sue me."

·
DeceptiProp
4,869 Posts
Ok, I just got a message from them that the posters were just shipped last week. I wonder if I can get a free poster from Brittney spears too. Not of new one of course, but an older more non-drunk brittney spears.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I got an Email from Sarah at Midnight Syndicate:
Hi Bob,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you - I have been having problems with my email.

I will try and get some posters out to you - it will be in a few weeks though. We do not normally send posters to home haunters - because, since admission is not charged, they do not need permission to use the music. However, it seems like you have a lot of people that come through your door - so I will try and get something to you.

Thank you again and have a great season.

Sarah
Looks like I'll be geting my posters afterall! YAY!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.